Wednesday 7 April 2010

Astrology is a load of rubbish - that's one opinion

Ah the internet has been alight with the sound of argueing over Professor Brian Cox's comment on the BBC programme Wonders of the Universe. Nothing is more guaranteed to get headlines; a reaction and a top rank in Google, than a straight out statement dissing something that many follow. 
No he didn't say the X Factor is fixed. He simply said that astrology is rubbish, apparently. A little bit of "In my opinion, but I may be wrong" may have been useful. But hey maybe he did add that? But he isn't the first to say it. Just one of many














Image: NASA/JPL

As I work on the basis of don't knock it until you've tried it and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I skimmed over the debate on Twitter. (Anyway, although I wouldn't have knocked him, I didn't see it!) But very quietly, I shall say here, I have done my own research. If you are interested click through to a piece I wrote on the subject. Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.